Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time Management/online schools

Time Management is one of those things that needs to be done very carefully if you are a stay at home mom, homeschooling three kids, and attending school yourself via an online school.
I for the most part manage to do this very well, but there are times that I would rather be knitting or crocheting , which is my favorite hobby. But being a stay at home mom who is committed to homeschooling my children, I have to make sure I allow time for both.
Most of my daytime duties are taking care of the children and the house, then after the kids go to bed I spend evenings studying and catching up on my school work, sometimes also planning for their school the next week.
Being a mom is a busy job, but very rewarding.
Online school does allow for me to be able to continue being a mom though and I would not trade this for the world. Anyone who wants to be able to further their education and still be at home with their children to provide the best for them, online schools are the best alternative.
I have been attending online schools four about 4 years now. I have earned my bachelors in education with Ashford University, and now I am continuing on to receive my Masters in Teaching and Learning with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment