Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Figured out the the pbworks wiki assignment!

Well I spend time reading and trying to figure out the pbworks wiki assignment. I was a little confused as to how to use the wiki page a created on pbworks. I had created it a while ago for another class, but was not quite sure how this class was wanting me to use it. But after a little reading and investigation, I figured it out. I am going to use this as a way to incoporate my daughters creative writing into my own school. She loves to writen and has a bunch of stories she has already written and some still working one. I will have her post some of her stories to this page and we will work together to edit and me give her feedback in how she can improve upon her writing. This should be really fun.
I does seem a little silly since she is in the house with me most of the time and I can just as easily read her stuff right from her computer, but it will be neat to use this technology and find ways to incoporate it into my unique teaching situation of homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment