Monday, September 28, 2009

Week 2 in EDU 651

This weeks readings and posts in the blackboard classroom have all been about wikis and what can be done with them. I personally think that wiki's are the future of educational learning. I think more and more schools, colleges, and online schools will be including and improving upon the wikis they use or will be using inthe future. Students can learn from and connect with other students around the globe through learning activities like this.
I also can see schools taking this technology and incorporating it into the public school system. I know schools generally don't have the money for things like this, but this is something that could be so easily incorporated into the classroom with low cost. It may take some time, but I believe this is the future and all schools will go this directions eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment