Monday, September 21, 2009

Finish BA on to MA (technology degree)

I have graduated from Ashford University with my Bachelors in Organizational Management, with a concentration in Education. I was looking for a BA in education because that is what I wanted to go for....but there was a bit of confusion when I signed up for this degree, I was told by the enrollment advisor I could do most of my classes in education and my degree would say education. But when I finished  and recieve my diploma, I was surprised to see my degree said organizational management. I called the school and they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. It was just basically a mix up with someone telling me on thing and getting another. But oh well, I am taking it instride.
Now I am still attending Ashford earning my Masters, in technology. The degree is called Teaching and Learning with Technology. So far I am loving it and I am learning a lot of different things and new technologies available out there, especially things available for teachers and educators.
This will be someing I see myself helping to better educate my children and will deffinately help with finding a job to pay off my school loans since technology is advacing so fast. Many people will be looking for people who know how to use this technology.
Lord willing I will continue to recieve A's in these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment